01 August, 2012

IVF #2, Day 5 so far so good!

I had my Day 5 blood and ultrasound check yesterday. At this point last cycle when I was cancelled, my estrogen was barely over 50 and though I had 6 follies, they were too small to measure (<5mm). Yesterday, I had only 4 follies, but one was already 10mm! My ut lining was 7mm and my estrogen was a whopping 1100. Wowie!! I was supposed to go back Friday but they want to see me tomorrow for another blood draw and ultrasound. I was a little worried cuz my estrogen was so high but Nurse Katie reassured me it's fine. I probably have more follicles hiding than they can see. Retrieval is 50% chance for Tuesday but could be any day between Sunday and Thursday. We will hear more tomorrow. Of course nothing is guaranteed at this point, but I'm super stoked that I'm responding to stims this time! YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment