15 August, 2012

7dp3dt

My boobs feel like they are getting piercings.  I can't readjust on the couch without doing a boob grab and readjusting "the girls" first.  My tummy hurts and my ut is cramping pretty good today.  If it's the progesterone doing this to me, you can bet your lucky stars I won't be taking it again unless absolutely necessary!  Does PIO do this same shit to you?   The suppositories are..... Messy.  I can't say I'd be overjoyed with more needles I'm the ass.  I guess I'll be thankful I don't have walnut sized knots on my cheeks.  But seriously?  No wonder we women are so witchy at the end of the month.  I'm convinced I must have lad low progesterone.  Either that or it's sky high now.  I have never felt so evil in my life.



Oh, and....I lied.


This morning, a big fat sowhiteitwouldglowinthedark negative.  I'm trying not to get too worked up about it.  It's still early, right?  RIGHT?


I have 10 hpts on the back of the John right now.  4 are digi's.  6 are blue dye (sent to me by the pharmacy or bought before I knew better.. Yes I've had them that long.  Sad, eh???).  Not sure if I use the blue dyes knowing they suck, or go buy some FRERs to bring on the disappointment.  I've been using internet cheapies until now.   

I wonder if normal people have this debate, too?  And really, who has a stock of 17 hpts in their house at one time?  Must be an infertile!



1 comment:

  1. It's still too early! I've got my fingers crossed for you.

    I am not sure what I'm going to do during my 2WW. I'm definitely going to lose my mind. But I'm not sure if I'm going to test at home. I probably won't be able to help myself (I can't even sit through a movie without knowing the ending), but I'm just afraid I'll really drive myself crazy.

    Plus, I HATE HPTs. I've never passed a HPT. Screw 'em. ;)

    ReplyDelete