25 June, 2012

2WW, WTF!!

Here's why I'm fretting:

I thought I was over suppressed by OCP and hence would have an anovulatory cycle this go around.

But then I O'd on CD19 which while later than "average" is very normal for me. {CD14 of a 28 day cycle is 'average'... }

Usually, my luteal phase is 4-8 days (except when I was on clomid). I spot continuously after ovulation until AF shows up. I've been spotting since Wednesday and been having cramps like AF. Literally, every time I use the ladies room, I grab a tampon cuz I'm sure she's here! TMI, sorry I know... Today is CD30, I'm 11DPO (a freakin record!), the spotting has subsided this morning.... Still cramps, no AF, and a BFN along with a temp drop this a.m. Technically tomorrow I'll be "late."

Here's my FF so you can stalk http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/38a4f2

WTF is going on!!?! The longer this drags out, the longer it delays our next IVF cycle. Ugh. I want to know one way or another so badly! I Hate WAITING!! Rawr.

No comments:

Post a Comment