26 May, 2013

its a Big Fat ....

POSITIVE!!!!!

I am freaking out!  We agreed that Thursday would be a nice compromise because I was 9dp5dt or =14DPO.  Both J and I were up all night Wednesday night thinking about it.   I almost tested at 1am just to get it over with.  I had the slightest pink/orange tinge to CM Wednesday and cramps all night.  Both of these symptoms had me worried to death we had another BFN coming.  With such bad cramps I thought for SURE I was going to wake up to AF.  Surprise!  :D

I did a blue dye & internet cheapie at the same time...I let them marinate for the required 3 minutes plus 1 more for luck.  I was too nervous to go look so i made J get out of bed to peek with me.  When those 2 were showing lines I did the digi for good measure.  OMGGGGG, we finally got our  BFP!  We're finally pregnant!!!!!!

Test day I was 9dp5dt (or =14dpo).   I think I'm still in shock!!!

So the beta was yesterday, Saturday.  My RE was looking for a number over 100.  For my own sanity, I was hoping for over 200.  It was a whopping 446!   WOOOO HOOOOO~!!~!!  Our first u/s is scheduled for 4 June.  I'm still nervous but a little more relieved today. :)

Wanna hear something really frkn cool?  Based on transfer day, our estimated due date is February 4, which is also my grandma's 90th birthday.  Way rad!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment