13 May, 2013

25.25 hours and counting!

I worked this weekend and hit the store a few times to make sure I'm set for 48 hours of bed rest following transfer.  Signed up for a free week of Hulu+  (which I am now hooked on), downloaded some ukulele tabs to learn, and found my spot in the Game of Thrones book.  Somehow I woke up this morning and flipped.  The house is a disaster, I should do laundry, omg what about this + that + the other.  Shit that hasn't bugged me in 2 weeks is suddenly a problem. If this is what nesting is like, I'm screwed!  I called in to work hoping like hell they won't need me today. 

I caved and did my injection on the left last night. My right hip was much too lumpy & sore.  I had a weird tingly/ burning sensation afterward making me think I frost bit or burned my behind.  Great.  I also noticed that as I'm pushing in the thick oil I tend to yoink the syringe so that its not straight anymore.... I'm sure my tush appreciated a needle being drug around inside the muscle.  I'll focus better tonite lil (er, big) butt, i promise!  Someday I'll get the hang of this stupid IM crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment