23 April, 2013

An FET lesson....

Since this will be our first frozen embryo transfer, I got to thinking.... how does it work?  What is the timeline?  Do they prevent ovulation or will I still ovulate this cycle?  Do they thaw embryos the same day and when?  Hours before or as I'm on the table?

I found a nice little explanation HERE.  Ahhhh, so many questions answered.  I still have a bunch for Dr Rockstar but I get to see today!

Sad note: we found out J will be at sea  for 2 weeks in May playing Navy games.... and of course these 2 weeks will overlap the FET.  :( :(  boo!  I'm hoping he'll be home in time to get THE NEWS.  Aka beta results.  No way do i want to be home alone that day!  Anyone wanna volunteer to come to transfer day with me?  Hold my hand or something?  It'll be sometime in the next 14 days.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment