09 April, 2013

RETRIEVAL !!~!

Today was a great day.  I was the only egg retrieval and could tell I got everyone's A game this morning.  My nurse was fab and they even played Bob Marley in the OR for me :). I woke up from anesthesia to fabulous news!!!!   They retrieved TWELVE eggz!!~!~!! 6 are mature and 3 are intermediate and may mature by tomorrow.  Poor J got TESE done so they will ICSI the mature guys. The embryologist also decided to do a cumulus culture with them. I guess they let the eggs & embies chill in a dish with my body's "cumulus" cells and it helps them be all big n bad and grow real nice.  Tomorrow the embryologist will tell us the report about how many fertilized, etc. Hoping, wishing, praying for some nice beautiful embryos!!!  We are home now recouping by the pool. We're both limping but in good spirits :)

No comments:

Post a Comment