06 April, 2013

Stim day 10

I feel so fat & uncomfortable. I can still button my pants but dont want to. Haha. Yesterday we saw some sights around Sun Diego and spent a bunch of time in the car.... unfortunately for me, i had to drive cuz the backseat was too bumpy and jostled my guts too much. I felt like my poor eggs got scrambled! Today is going to be a low-key day at the market & Balboa park. I already can't wait to get home and sit by the pool. Ha.

I rustled J out of bed on his day off to come with me yesterday. He was good luck!! 2 follies came back out of hiding and we found ANOTHER!!! Wowie I'm so excited. 5 are above 13mm and 4 are right behind. The lead was at 17mm so I started ganirelix. Up to my max of 3 injections per day. Phrew!

I go back tomorrow morning to learn if retrieval will be Tuesday or Wednesday. I'm def o.k. with them delaying it from Monday-- i'd rather give the follies more time to catch up than make them hurry. Slow & steady wins the race?!??!

I'm pimping out.... right now I'll take all the prayers, good thoughts and well wishes I can get! ;). Thanks bunches :)

Here's 10 days worth of needles, ouch!

No comments:

Post a Comment