11 April, 2013

2 days post retrieval

I hope our embabies are growing like weeds.  That would make it worth it because....

I feel like crap.

Immediately post-retrieval I felt better than when I had come in. I could def tell I dropped a few eggz. Yesterday I felt very bloated and fat. Today I feel like there's a rock in my gut. Not a big one but man oh man! I've been taking Colace & haven't had any problems in that department yet and I've been staying away from water& drinking powerade ans coconut water instead. I relapsed on the GF diet so I'm sure that's not helping the situation....I might go weigh myself to see if I've gained any water weight the last 2 days. Ugh!

This a.m. J whacked me in the belly as he was getting out of bed. Normally it wouldn't have been a big deal but today I'm so tender it made me tear up. What the heck!  To boot, I'm going on day 2 of a headache.  My usz go-to is Excedrin Migraine but I can't take that and tylenol hasn't done jack. I figured I'd be feeling better by now, not worse! :(

I might go for a walk today to keep things moving. It'll be slooooow and probably not very far. Then again, I might just lay in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment