14 February, 2013

well that was awkward...

I finally found a yoga studio I like!  I've only been looking for 3 months... its called HaPa- happy parent :). How cute, right?  The offer childcare for when we get to that point and lots of prenatal and pregnant friendly classes.  Its a really great mix plus its close to work and not too far from home. Score on all fronts.

SO.  Since we're coming up on the start of a cycle (post on that coming soon) I decided it would be good to attend said prenatal class since, ya know, I wanna be all friendly to my fertiles.  I walked in and saw about 9 ladies crammed into this room who all look at least 6 months.  Agh.  I suffered through class and had to "stretch to make room for baby" and "spread your knees so baby can breathe." Yeahhhh.... pretty sure its just fat rolls at this point.  Though I love the studio, I won't be going to prenatal class until its like, fa sho positive.

Worst.idea.ever.

1 comment:

  1. Have you tried Yoga80 in Sorrento Valley? Love it there.

    ReplyDelete