02 March, 2013

I have a problem....

...With supplements!!

When I quit Chinese herbs I did a little happy dance. I thought I was off the supplement bandwagon!

Wrong-O.

Last night I had a rush order to Amazon and for (I'm pretty sure) the first time in my life, I paid for expedited 2 day shipping. See, yesterday morning I noticed the bottle was seeming a little empty. After counting pills I realized I only had 2 more days of CoQ10 left! FCK! These are my miracle drugs! My hope in a bottle! Estimated ship date is Tuesday (amazon fail) so I divvy up evenly what I have left. Even though my dose will be less than half of my usz dose, I figure it'd be better to have some everyday rather than finish out today at normal dosage then go without until my special package arrives. I dont want e~g~g withdrawals. Shit.

I'm sure you're wondering, "so how many supplements DO you take?"

For 6 months I took 4 supplements that equated to 14 pills/day. I also took a disgusting* liquid herb 10 days/month.

Then Dr Rockstar said 'no more herbs for you! Take these instead.'

I've upped the ante to 6 supplements at 19 pills/day plus royal jelly in my tea & bee pollen in my protein shake.

* it tasted like Jagermeister, only better, because I had to drink it warm. Blech!


Hi, my name is M, and I'm addicted to hope.






EDIT 3/30: for more info on these supplements and what YOU should be taking, go to http://www.lifechoicesandfertility.com/

2 comments:

  1. Hi Melanie, can you tell me who your acupuncturist is?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! I see Lori Wilson at Fertile Turtle acupuncture. She is awesome!!! I absolutely love her.

      http://fertileturtleacupuncture.com/

      Delete