12 March, 2013

Calendar in hand, woot!

Got our calendar last friday at J's appointment! Woot!!  I started Testosterone gel last week and Estrace on Sunday.  I'll prime for 2 more weeks until my suppression check on March 28.  Tentative retrieval: April 8.  Holy cow!

I'm super excited that The Time has finally come but also very very nervous.  I've never had anxiety before but every time I'm in Dr Rockstar's office I find myself very stressed out.  I've been trying to stay really positive and I think this time around we have so much more going for us.... I'm just really scared to get that huge BFN let down again.  I am seriously scarred from our previous ivf's!  I asked some peeps for suggestions and will try some....  lavender oil, music distraction.... I think the only thing that will truly help is when its all over.  I'm still doing yoga & acupuncture so will still do that, of course.  Someone said to try not to think about it unless I have to... kinda hard when I'm tracking daily supplements, morning gel application and evening estrogen doses.  Ugh.  I WISH I didn't have to think about ivf every damn day!

Hopefully some day soon I won't.  Hopefully soon I'll be able to think about diapers & cribs & big wheels & dance lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment