03 August, 2013

14 and counting :)

Made it to the 2nd trimester, holy cow!  Everything is going super :) 

Our 20 day european escape was exhaustive but amazing.  I think I'm still recovering and we've been home over a week!

Fertile Turtle did a special acupuncture session this week called the"beautiful baby" treatment.  Special gold needles in a specific spot cleanse the karma & soul of bambino (daoism believe in reincarnation) so that she is born beautiful & pure. Awww.

We (er I) have been taking bump pictures though they are nothing earth shattering so far.  An exaggerated flab!  Hahaha.  Its coming, though, and soon. I think bump grew during my nap today.  Speaking of which, we went shopping today.  Ohhhhh em gee.  I found some SUPER cute Dockers since J is disappointed in how often I wear stretch pants now.  Little did he know stretch pants I will not get out of for a YEAR. (It sounds luxurious.... but that's a lot of spandex. Ugh) Cute dockers were 4 sizes bigger than pre-ivf pants.... and still way too small. Ruhroh!  I sulked back to the maternity section.  Its official.

OH. We are Facebook official.  So fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment