25 December, 2012

down & up & back down again.

I have been in a super funk this whole month.

After "the talk", I had a crazy two weeks where I was super scared/sad/unsure about DE.  After much debate and stuff, we've decided that in the future if nothing else works out that maybe it'll be a possibility.  For now, we are going to wear out stimmed IUI/IVF.  Well, as much as we can considering how frickin expensive that shit is.  :(  J is super supportive and really wants to do whatever it'll take to make me happy & comfortable.  That man is so awesome to me.  I'm lucky and I know it. 

I spoke with my RE again after he received my labs.  Even after his "beating the dead horse" remark, he feels an AMH of 1.04 really isn't that terrible.  My acupuncturist agrees, and after last months cycle successes she is hoping we won't need drugs, etc to conceive.  I'm a little more skeptical...

This month has not been nearly as successful with the acupuncture/herbs as last.  I O'd late (CD17) and have had a few spotings here and there.  LP is looking like it may only be 7-8 days at the most.  Ugh.  Even though we've gotten lucky and been able to time our BD perfectly these last two cycles, still BFNs.  Part of my super funk is I feel like this is NEVERRRRRRRR going to happen for us!  I'm sick of acupuncture.  I'm sick of pills and vitamins and chunky smoothies with fertility shit in them.  I'm sick of avoiding caffeine and alcohol.  I'm sick of temping/charting.  I'm sick of people giving me fertility "advice."  I have offically gotten to the point where I silently cry when people tell me their wonderful pregnancy news.  I feel like we are still at the bottom of a giant mountain looking up.  We knew this was going to be a challenge.  I just didn't think it would be THIS hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment