29 June, 2013

9 weeks!

Gosh,  it is amazing how fast time is flying!   I have a feeling I'll be saying that for the next 20 years.

So far everything is going well.  We graduated from Dr Rockstar last week.  Sad day!  They were so awesome!  They will make great babysitters for our embisicles that are chillin away.

I decided which hospital i'll deliver at and so met with my OB & midwife offices this past week.  The hospital I chose has a really neat delivery center but the catch is I have to be seen by their midwives to use it.  Meh, that's o.k. They seem to know what they are doing ;)

Morning sickness is starting to let up a little bit.  Thank god!  As long as I eat like an animal all day and first thing in the a.m., I'm good.  I'm betting this is partially due to the fact that I stopped my estrogen & progesterone supplements.   WOOOOHOOOO!  I was/am super nervous about letting them go. ..kind of like my security blanket.  But I still had a party.

I think I spotted the first little sign of a bump last night!  Up until now I wasn't sure what was flab or baby buddah.  Haha. 

J and I are leaving Friday for our babymoon extravaganza to europe.  Woot woot! 

No comments:

Post a Comment